Friday, September 29, 2006

Twin Towers

No, this is not about WTC or the movie with the same name...

Met Anoop a couple of years back in Singapore and thereafter in Malaysia in July at an Umpiring course.
Did not realize that he had a very interesting twin background until one of the students asked him whether he is Anoop or the 'Jhudwa' Sudhir...

Read on to find out more about one man's -- oops, two men's extraordinary journey of life.

Dedicated to at least two other twins that I know of. Have fun, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I met one of them in K.L. in 2004 - when I was Manager of the Singapore Under-15 team and we had long chats in the bus to and from matches, as well as the usual after dinner sessions on a wide ranging set of topics - their life story very interesting.
I noticed that the one twin that I met was totally dedicated both in business as well as in umpiring.

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle,

Mum and Dad forwarded your Blog site to me...some real interesting stuff you've got going on. Been eons since I saw you. Will be great to keep in touch. Please do give drop an email at gpra3@student.monash.edu.au

Cheers,
Prakash